Thursday 25 June 2009

Wednesday and Thursday

The bookmakers in Auchinleck, they were putting in roller blinds on the front. So no more smashing windows I guess.

David is here but he doesn't want his photograph on here. We did have a large tea, 3 courses. After that I headed to Cumnock rugby club and I did some more work on the membership list. Yesterday I also sorted out buying tickets for 6 nations for 2010. I got all the detail fae Alex/Jim.

It also wasnt very good news that Nathan Hines was banned from 2nd Lions against South Africa test after being sites on Tuesday nights game.

Talking about Wimbledon Andy Murray is playing today and is the 3rd match again on centre court (1pm start on court).
Elena Baltacha (The other Brit/Scot remaining) is 2nd up on court 4 (Court starts at noon).

Tomorrow I am back at work.







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment