Wednesday 24 June 2009

Tuesday night

The 2005 Lions tour logoImage via Wikipedia

went to cousins in Cumnock (a 40 minute walk to his home) and watched British Lions vs Emerging Springboks. It ended as a 13-13 draw. We just made the wrong subsitutions (Vickery was brought on with 15 minutes to go (he was booed by our fans)). We were just ahead. We just let them The south africans get too close to our line towards the end of the game and we paid for it. We certinally need some luck for Saturday.
I also showed David my cousin this site.

I watched some of the Andy Murray game at wimbledon. I actually have the highlights on at the moment which I recorded earlier (Video) He was playing Kendrick (USA). Andy won 3 sets to 1.

The british media are over hyping andy at the moment, I hope he doesn't take it in.

I went to Cumnock rugby club next and told Alex (The president) he still hasnt sent me the new zip files to change the old cumnock rugby site. He said he had. I am guessing he just cant send it to that email address. I gave him my google one just there. He will try it tomorrow. Also spoke about a couple of other things that have happenned in the club including more fundraising.

Then I got home, sorted my new blog again (this one), I added a pic of my lunch this afternoon. I just spoke to a friend on messenger and came here after checking my emails/tweets.

My brother David is going to Loch Lomond tomorrow, then my mums for tea. I am going as well for tea.

Next I watched Chuck Episode 3 on Virgin 1 which I taped while I was out (after Today at Wimbledon).



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment