Tuesday 14 October 2014

Blogtober day 14

Well its Tuesday and I have a lot of caps today. Start with Storm Huntley who normally only does weather on STV Glasgow, Jennifer Reoch is on holiday so Storm takes her chair on riverside show with David Farrell Next up, still with Storm is Gill Harvey in the social media hub. Before Jennifer went on holiday she went adventure with Colin and here it is. Right thats the #riversideshow covered now I am moving to STV News at Six from Glasgow but yesterday it was Rachel McTavish. Next up is Scotland Tonight but presenting last night was STV Political Correspondent Claire Stewart. One of the interviews was with Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary and I actually liked the interview from Michael and Claire. Last few, Annita McVeigh from this morning on BBC News. Nearly forgot to mention I watched NCIS:LA on Demand episode 1 and Gotham on Channel 5, I loved them both, but I dont do spoilers. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment