Thursday 31 July 2014

Telly blog for 30/31 July 2014

Morning, no more trips for me to Glasgow, getting busy at Cumnock RFC senior fixtures coming up and land o burns football.

I will start with East Midlands Today sports reporter Natalie Jackson who is in Glasgow.








Next some @stvglasgow and Rachael Fulton getting Glasgow people's views on Usian Bolt who says Glasgow is awesome.






How to look good in a sack, thanks @STVGlasgow. Note, not everyone can pull this off #riversideshow http://t.co/nuLl6LMhXR

That tweet thanks to STV Glasgow got 5 retweets. I enjoyed that, remember I am @thomasc1973 on twitter.

Now in the afternoon I was watching the gymnastics and England win gold and bronze and Dan Keatings won a silver for Scotland, so I decided to cap Beth Tweddle









Now to move to late evening at Sportsday with Karthi Gnanasegaram and Katherine Downes, with Chris McLaughlin at end

























Just showing the medal table at the end of Wednesday. I'm ending this blog with Greg Rutherford on BBC Breakfast with Louise and Bill

















So bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment