Thursday 7 July 2011

Thursday


Hello everyone, how are we all.

Today has been fairly quiet.

Above is a picture from Top Gear talking about a new car called the Growler.

Last night I decided during the show melody would be fired and yes she did.

I thought she was digging a big hole. Unlike the Your Fired panel I think Jim will make it to the final. I think Helen is a cert to be final after her track record, even after last nights mistakes.

Also Melody did look very good last night on youre fired as well.


Other thing I did last night was check the usual television.

Hannah Bayman on North East & Cumbria Look North had a very good report and I am glad it should be dry by Sunday.

ImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image upload

This morning I caught some Sara Thornton on BBC London

ImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image upload

Pitchero have added the fixtures for our division but the last time I checked the kick off times needed corrected.

Also i went back down to Visions and had a work out. It was OK. Next I headed home and I have chilled.

The Story on News of the World has exploded as it is being closed and yes this doesnt put a line in the sand. The investigations still need to take place.

Tomorrow is lunchtime in Ayr. Lucky us.

See you after the weekend and anyone going to T In The Park, DONT TAKE DRUGS and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment