Thanks to http://xmasnumber1.co.uk/
here are the links to buy this track online:
***PLEASE REMEMBER, YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD ONCE FROM EACH SOURCE*** Itunes will allow you to 'gift' 2 copies and buy 1, so gift to a friend or family member if you like.
iTUNES - 99p - track #2 (click on 'view in itunes' on the right)
PLAY.COM - 65p - it's the only track on the page
7DIGITAL - 50p - track #2
HMV.COM - 79p (careful - this is track #1)
TUNETRIBE - 49P - track #2 - LIVE version (yes it counts)
http://bit.ly/rage-tunetribe (Studio Version)
TESCO DIGITAL - 67p - track #2
WE7 - £1.07p - track #2
AMAZON - 29p - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Killing-In-The-Nam...9608&sr=8-2
Please note by 'purchasing' the single you will make a huge difference, it's a small price to pay to make such a huge difference.
IMPORTANT - DOWNLOAD FOR FREE AND IT IS STILL COUNTED:
*THE NOKIA DOWNLOAD*
To begin with, please don't make multiple accounts with this, there's no reason why all 900,000 can't create one account and the charts company cant hassle us about bulk buying!
If... you don't have a Credit Card and want to support Rage for free, there's still a way and I have confirmed with the Charts Company that its eligible!*
1) Go to http://www.nokiamusic.co.uk/ Download and install the player on the main page insuring you select UK when it gives you the setup options! (watch your secuity settings though).
2) Open the program and click "Join Now", Click "Join Nokia Music", fill out the details to create the account (No credit card details are needed)
4) Go to the main Store page and to the left you will see a box that says "Redeem Pin" Click on "Continue"
5) Enter ONE random of these codes, doesn't matter which one! Each one will give you £4 free credit and that's all you need to buy all 5 versions of the song, you can get up to £16 worth if you use all the codes, but please don't as Nokia may pull it if its abused!
6) Search for: Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the name of
7) Click the Orange down arrow next to each of the songs, then click the blue tick.
Congratulations you have just contributed