Wednesday 26 August 2009

Train to glasgow and Harry Potter.


Left auchinleck and paid ticket. 130 glasgow.


Well after this I havent been able to add via my mobile. Signal seems to be non existant in Glasgow almost. I am in an internet cafe at the moment.

I went and saw Harry Potter and the half blood prince.It wasnt good.I was expecting some big fights, it didn't happen. Biggest thing was Harry, Hermoine and Ron and other girls. Not good.

Then I went to find Oneills in Sauchilhall street, its 15 minutes walk from Glasgow Central Train Station after Glasgow dental school. I found it, look out next Friday.

Now I am waiting for next train to Auchinleck which is 8pm.

Alsothis morning before I lefthome I am trying to promote a #ayrshiremafia on twitter. If you are Ayrshire, join us.

Thanks to Craig McGill for almost daring us to do more when he didn't appear in top 50 scottish twitter users.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment