Thursday 9 July 2009

Thursday 9th July

Bus into Cumnoock









Me
Hello guys, well I finally have a day off where I didn't get up early. I think I had better do some work on the cumnockrugby website (the old one).
Also I hope everybody rugby connected gets the detail on 10th October event.

But the main plan is to relax.

Noel Gallagher from Oasis was on Chris Moyles this morning and was very good.

I have also signed the petition on Johnnie Walker plant owned by Diageo closing plant in Hurlford, losing over 700 jobs in an East Ayrshire economy which doesn't need that.

On a lighter note I have been watching more BBC Reporting Scotland with Catriona Shearer being main anchor at the moment.

Torchwood is also very good this week. Really enjoying it.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment