Wednesday 15 July 2009

blah

Well I thought it was a good name. Hope all the few readers I have are enjoying this. I don't get much feedback apart from twitter when I mention you specifically.

Work. Monday was a lot better, I went at my own pace, not trying to rush around. Just getting the stuff done with Myra. Had to be strict on tills a bit, including moving refunds to one till. Leonie I think is learning more about me. That includes times when I don't say much. I didn't do much when I got home that night. Just did some internet with twitter. I am trying to get not just 6 hours sleep. Lets see how we get on.

Tuesday woke up as usual 6am but no signal for my internet connection (argh). I got to work 8am, sent some faxes, photocopied had breakfast and opened with Ann and Claire later. Got a surprise order in (not too large). It was a nice day. Last night I had quick dinner and went to Cumnock Rugby Club to get a few updates. I am glad to say more members have paid this seasons membership already. It's only 10 training sessions until 1st game though. I just try to remind Under 18s to do Irb laws on rugby website as thats part of the process to play senior rugby.

Other news my friend Michelle (atleast I hope were still friends) is engaged. She announced it on 11 July. She has a very good man. She told me Sunday night as some of you may know I have a crabbit side. She said she told some people and I tried to make a joke out of it, but my bad mood stopped this happenning and I just bit back at her asking stupid things. I had just finished my 10-7 shift and was really tired. There is no excuses for what I did.

I know I have a tough side. I think I need to sometimes, just sometimes I can get me trouble with friends.

Ok, change the subject: TV AND RADIO

Chris Moyles has been very funny in the morning I am glad to say and glad he has a new contract for 12 more months. I wish he would do Strictly Come Dancing. Chris also basically doesn't like the Sun because they print lies about him. End of that subject.

Holly Willoughby is joining Philip Schofield on ITV This Morning from September. Very good decision.

ALL OTHER THINGS INTERNET
Snedwan, I just listened to your latest podcast.

That woman, its good you are closing the subject
Paris, very unfair you getting a good French team. I hope you complete your plan. Glad the walking helped you for Great North Run.
The last point was also very good.

Barry Snedden gave me a mention of Kigndom FM last week on air. I didn't know he was going to do that. Cheers Barry.

I also got another of my tweets read on Quest Means Business on CNNI about working Sundays. It probably helped I tweet almost immediately after he put the question out.

Also I won a competition on twitter along witha few other from The Green Welly on Friday. They announced the winners today.

I also enjoyed reading Caldjr blog on last week. Hard work.

Oh and Cumnock Chronicle has joined twitter.

It my day off tomorrow. Lets see what happens then.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the mention bro. yeah, the week was hard work but glad I did it. Glad you enjoyed reading about it. I'll be cheeky and post the link to my post here too!! http://houseofrous.viviti.com/entries/life/my-week-at-junior-camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4get bout it thomas its fine!

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Caldjr. A even bigger thank you to Michelle.

    ReplyDelete