Tuesday 28 July 2015

A happy birthday for @stellainger on @kgun9 plus @lucyjwhyte & @sheelaghmclaren

So just as WWE Raw was starting I had discovered Stella on kgun9 news in evening was enjoying her birthday on air. I would love to say me staying up to 2.31am is good for me, but it ain't. I was a bit tired today. So here is some Stella and co caps followed by GMT caps. Next up some Sheelagh McLaren on STV News Last up I have Lucy Whyte who was reporting yesterday and is anchoring the rest of STV News at Six from Glasgow as John Mackay is off rest of week. I asked Lucy which she prefers reporting or anchoring, and said both the same on twitter. Here are caps from yesterday and lunchtime today. If you think that's all I've done I have had blood test for dental hygienist tomorrow, got to chemist, seen Stuart for tapes and been to club with tober. I also sorted 2nd team fixture dates. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment