Tuesday 10 March 2015

The past weekend

Hello I hope you have had a good weekend, I have been a bit busy so you get a bumper blog today. Let's start with Reporting Scotland and Kirsteen Macdonald from Friday lunchtime. On Friday evening we had Gillian Smart Now as you may have seen I had caps of 3.00pm of Cumnock on Saturday. That is because Cumnock Rugby Club was playing Ross High in BT Bowl Semi Final. There was hundreds at Broomfield on Saturday. Cumnock won the match 26-8 with tries from Sweddy, Mowgli and John McAulay. John got injured scoring his try. So you know where I will be on Saturday 18th April at BT Murrayfield Stadium. Kick off 11.00am So now I move to Monday night and Rhona McLeod and Phil Goodlad, I hope they are covering BT Finals Day. Let's finish with Gillian Smart from Monday night again. Tonight I am going to Fozzy at Glasgow Garage. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment