Friday 16 January 2015

Last blog of the week with rugby, weather and cooking.

Well the people reading (ps thanks for reading it) think the weather has been dominating. Well the Rugby I sent text Wednesday night about training Thursday and in that afternoon a few parents text wondering if training would be on. I heard at 4.40pm the senior training was cancelled so that was enough to say the p7s wernt training either but we are training indoors on Sunday 10.00-11.00am. The Under 18s were going up to Ross Sutherland on Saturday but I read their pitches are waterlogged as well. Our 1st team game at home is off as well. Well thats probably enough rugby for you now. I was watching #riversideshow and Jennifer didnt look too trusting in her own cooking skills, chopping a pepper. Well me and Sparkle Monkey think she is improving. Now last night Alina Jenkins was back on Points West I got some more Scottish weather as well with Gillian Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment