Wednesday 14 January 2015

I know its kinda white outside but not on this blog entry

Well I know I sometimes like white, but scottish news will be showing a lot of white snow, so today its more colourful outfits. I am keeping eye on Points west and Alina Jenkins Next up we have Lisa Gallagher on Look North (Yorkshire) from this morning. Last up Laura Miller presenting STV Edinburgh news last night Last night at Royal quiz I didnt realise Margaret Thatcher was prime minister longer than Tony Blair. Fortunately I got 1 go at play your cards right and the cards were easy for a change and our team won £78.00 so for the 6 of us that paid our pound we each got a tenner and bought a round with rest £17.50. Not surprisingly I cheered when I got it right. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment