Thursday 30 October 2014

blogtober day 30

Hello its Thursday, well I was watching for Glasgow Warriors team for tomorrow and to hopefully see Mark Bennett not in it (so he is playing for Scotland next Saturday) He wasn't. The now Andy Murray just started 3rd round game. So now to the caps. Starting with Carol Kirkwood on BBC Breakfast. Next up Sarah Keith Lucas I will follow with Rebecca Jones who did BBC News Channel from 11.00am-1.00pm. Next up Helen Willetts doing 1.25pm weather. So moving away from National I am moving to Scotland, firstly Gillian Smart last evening. Andy Murray has just won 1st set 6-3 so 1 last set, I got some more Sarah Cruickshank after doing some yesterday. Thats all the caps today. No training for my team tonight as lots of Halloween Parties mean not a lot for training so we cancelled it. Also I had better say I am slightly getting better but an hour to get to sleep, dont like that bit. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment