Monday 10 June 2013

Well its Monday 10th June

Firstly, thank you to all the readers of my blog. On Saturday morning I enjoyed some rugby on TV with Wales first when I got up before 8am, followed by NZ vs France and Finally British Lions against Reds Sunday was good with some fun for our team. I didn't have any match reports to put online this morning, so I did some capping. First off from yesterday, Lucy Whyte who was doing mornings, occasionally does reports but appears to be doing weekends as well now. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Next up we will goto BBC London this morning, the London News has been so far kept out of main newsroom, but I saw Alice Bhandhukravi "standing" image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Now we move to one of the girls who normally do BBC Sport bulletins on news channel but Katie Gornall was on Breakfast this morning. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host and then I decided to cap some Steph McGovern doing business on Breakfast. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host So I hope everyone has a good day, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment