Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tuesday 11th June 2013 2nd Blog, Telly

Well the Lions won easily, as everyone predicted. Well done to all the team, but they will be working on line-out. It wasn't good today. While cropping these images, I am listening to Jim Gellantly New Music 236 I will start with a new backgound I have on twitter, its from caps in April until yesterday. Firstly I will start with Lisa Summers and Jennifer Harrild Both were doing story on Margaret Paterson, this links to STV Report I will let you all think about differences in images I got. Jennifer Harrild - STV News image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Lisa Summers - BBC Reporting Scotland image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Now to change subject, next is a very few of David Cowan - STV News image host image host image host image host Last person on my blog today is David Braine, now before I have capped Kawser, Emily and so this time for balance I would cap some of David. Reading the BBC Bio David has been down since 2003, well done David in these hard times. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host This week is quite for me, just Saturday & Sunday being busy. See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment