Tuesday 4 June 2013

Welcome to a new week, it's Tuesday

First off after you hearing Michael Withers singing well, here is me and Tony in Royal on Friday. I did it because of Newcastle Falcons getting promoted. Some of my mates think Tony needs to practice. On the subject of karaoke Ian has been doing Star Girl in Sun Inn a lot lately. Ian doesn't sound like this:- Saturday was good with the Lions doing very well against the Barbarians. It was good to see Stuart Hogg say on twitter:- "And it seems running straight into someone doesn't work..... #lessonlearned" Saturday during day I was waiting on people wanting to set up for Race Night, it never happened. I got down to club around 7pm (after Clydesdale Bank machine was stuck) to Thomas you have been left this and can you deal with big screen and what about this. Thankfully I finished all that stuff about 730 and sat down and could enjoy the night. A big well done to Liz Smith for doing a lot of running of it, it was a good night. Also I have had a look in changing rooms getting changed, very nice as Boris Johnson would say. Saturday night after rugby club I went along to John McBlain at Cumnock TCs and listened to some tunes including:- Warning it's PG13 (which includes swearing) On Sunday I went to Kilmarnock for Mini Festival. It was a lovely day. All the Cumnock teams did well but our P5s which Rab, Dave and me coach did briliantly. Sharon put in the report we were over the moon, I agree. Sunday night was good as well. When I got home Hawaii 5-0 was a lot better than week before and NCIS: LA was great as normal. Yesterday morning was match reports and then club for usual stuff Monday evening. I did manage to watch Robot Combat League finale and as I know Stuart "hi" watches it I wont put the result on here "NO SPOILERS" Today is a fairly quite day. Wednesday is youth AGM where I have to become Webmaster again and keep with our team. Thursday is training and get sponsored kick and Laser money. Friday is Cumnock Music festival Comedy Night in Cumnock Rugby Club (I created that yesterday). So I am still just about being kept busy. A special mention on this blog to Kasia Madera for the following messgae:- Flattered that I made it onto your website! @thomasc1973 @lizzieweather @KaddyLP @BlanchettTweets @BBCRhonaMcLeod. You are very welcome. I just wish Martin was about to do more. I miss him. If you enjoy this blog, talk to me about it or even share it (unfortunately I have forgot how to add share buttons).

No comments:

Post a Comment