Wednesday 5 June 2013

Tuesday 4th June 2013

It wasn't a bad bad. I took a few photos of Cumnock Rugby Club out the front. I came home and I discovered this on STV (which affected most of ITV) on sky. No, I checked what I had got on STV News and it was about 19 minutes. I checked STV player for the rest, so I have done some capping there. John Mackay - STV News (and John always finishes his dinner, John and Raman doesn't need Doggy Bags as described in Kirsty Malcolm report. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Kirsty Malcolm - STV News. If you had watched STV on sky, you didn't see all of Kirsty report, thats where it went off. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host I also liked Sean Batty summary for next few days BBC was unaffected and I went down to BBC South Today and BBC South East Today for more weather. First was Sarah Farmer on South Today. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host and certinally not least because she knows I am atleast capping her, Kaddy Lee Preston on BBC South East Today image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host All the names have links to presenters twitter names, if you want to follow them. Now to go and watch British Lions, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment