Tuesday 25 June 2013

My blog today includes @wendyhurrell, Helen Skelton & @kyliepentelow

Well hello, as you may have guessed I have been busy with rugby stuff. Awards Day was great, busy but great. So to caps, Wendy Hurrell is always great, but tonight she wore this (its from 1030 edition). I think she was talking about Tennis at end. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Next up we have Helen Skelton from Blue Peter showing Dungarees can still be fashionable on some people. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Its a pity trolls have got her off twitter. Tuesday I am watching Lions as usual, then I am going to Odeon to use up my points to watch World War Z and finally.. Kylie Pentelow is leaving BBC East Midlands Today, I know she is going to Bristol for ITV, but that will take it out my way for capping, so if Kylie reads this, cheers, thanks, you have been great. Here is my first caps on my pc from Feb 2012 and tonight (sorry Tgoatcapper, couldn't resist). image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Bye for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment