Thursday 7 February 2013

Well lets talk again

Thanks for looking at my last blog. Right first the one ronnie Thought I would give you a laugh. Well on Monday the rugby meeting went fairly well. I got details for Tillicoultry which Morton helped with. On Monday I also watched the Royal Rumble. I am glad John cena did well, but he does know the technique how to get rid of the big man. Tuesday some of the snow hit. At 11am it was slush in Cumnock but by 3pm it was ok. On Tuesday a also started doing my bit on club burns supper I did even a bit of capping of Sport. Its Katherine Downes and Katie Gornall.
Then yesterday I headed to ayr for lunch. Me and Frank went over to Flannigans at Prestwick. I had the chicken and rice soup which was very nice and I followed by Steak pie. Now the food was perfect temperature but on this occasion there was too much. We did have training at 6pm so I couldnt eat too much. It had about double the usual amount of steak I see puff pastry on top, good as well, about 8 potatoes and a side dish for veg. Great portion, just too much for me. Now when I was travelling to Ayr I got fixture changes so when I got home I sorted out my spreadsheet. Scotland fitba team did not bad last night after we finished training. Last Resort finished on Monday as well and it was a good finish to the series. I wasn't sure it was going to have a second series but it finished everything. Today is quiet busy with club twice probably and a jab this evening. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment