Thursday 22 November 2012

Well its raining Outside

I know I only did a blog on Tuesday, but felt it about right time to do another one. Tuesday Night I went to Royal Quiz we I won our team the play your cards right £99 between us (I was much happier this time). We won the quiz as well! So I decided to see Twilight, Breaking Dawn Part 2 on Wednesday. I knew I had enough time to goto Ayr and get back in plenty of time for training on Wednesday night. So I got 11am bus, walked upto Odeon and watched it. I have seen the right, it felt a little bit wierd at the start but it got into the flow of things quite soon. It was a good length movie. I enjoyed it. As usual I don't want to give spoilers about the movie. I got the 2.45pm bus home and that was good. Training was good at night. Today came and all the rain. I was at East Ayrshire Community Hospital for my INR to be checked. It was good. I am not back until Valentines Day, me and Ali spoke briefly about Halloween and the photo she had took, check this link to another of my blog entries to see what I am talking about. Well after that I walked down to club and got this sight at bridge.
After doing my stuff at club I took some photos near Woodroad Park.
I got a can of juice at TC's and talked stuff and then headed to precinct for Greggs for lunch. Below is view from bridge next to precinct.
I have watched some news and put this on Cumnock Rugby Club website after getting answers on 2nd XV games and decided to do this blog. I hope this isn't too boring for you and if your travelling far or just round here, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment