Wednesday 12 September 2012

Updating time, well its been about 3 weeks

Hello everyone I hope we are all good. Well lets say whats been happening in past 3 weeks. Last time I had just moved back to Cumnock. 1. I have been on less buses 2. It takes 10 minutes to get to rugby club. Firstly I had a number of people in town about a house warming, 2 problems. 1. I didn't want every person I know in pub to come to my house, 2. It wasn't everyone that helped me move, it was the guys in rugby club. So I think about this, number one my parents came last Tuesday 5th September, couldn't hold it before then.
So I made a plan. I knew the 1st xv were playing Hyndland FP on Saturday 8th, which are based for playing at Scotstoun (same place as Glasgow Warriors). So I sent a small facebook event to the people who moved me. Some of them were busy with work and others already had plans, but a few people said yes. Now on Saturday we won 76-10 including 15 tries so to say the whole team were very happy, would be an understatement, but that is only the first game. I want 17 other performances in league like that! So when I say in changing room I am having a housewarming, that gets quite a lot of attention and the fact I had bought beer
Thats is only some of the beer. I had John Smiths, blue WKD and crisps and my club biscuits. It started slowly with Stevie, Sandra, Morton while Andy Murray was playing and even had x factor on. I gave everyone who visited a tour of the house. I also set a deadline of the fact I was going to pub at 11pm to get everyone out. It was to goto rugby at East Kilbride next morning, but at 10pm I realised having a drink with people in meant I wasn't going to be feeling good at 7.30am and help with team, so I phoned Rab and let him know (before it was too late). So when Andy Murray was at end of semi final nearly the whole 1st XV arrived with girlfriends, I think it was nearly 20 people in my house, which made it nice and warm. Here are the photos image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host at 11pm I went to several pubs and I said it was one of the greatest days I have had. I woke up at about 9am, quite tired and just about got through next day. Then Monday night after fully recovering from weekend I watched Andy Murray match from 9pm on Sky Sports and went along and watched the whole match. I had only put a fiver on Murray at 9/4 which I got last night. I watched it until the end and Andy won at 2.05am and I was getting up at 7.30. I hoped I would fall asleep quickly, I went to sleep about 2.40am Well after getting WWE stuff to Stuarts family I decided to google how long to goto Dunblane. It showed I could go there at get back about 8pm, that seemed fine, after dealing with all my business. So I headed for bus to Auchinleck and got train to Glasgow Central. I got there at 13.32. I walked the right route and got to Queen Street 13.40. When I looked up route it was 14.10 but I got there and there was 13.48. I got to Dunblane about 2.40pm. I went round Dunblane, got a nice photo of post box in gold and basically got train back to Glasgow at 1605. I did a couple of things in Glasgow which were good and got 1742 train down. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host The one thing I might be a bit negative on Dunblane folk, I only saw 2 shops celebrating Andy Murray's win. They could learn a lot from Auchinleck and every shop saying good luck to Talbot (even if I aint a fan), but Auchinleck people know how to make it look good. Last night I went to quiz and won play your cards right for only £28, we won the quiz as well so I said yesterday was a lucky day, so you never know Andy Murray winnining US Open maybe have made it a lucky day, I hope it continues. So lets see what happens today.

No comments:

Post a Comment