Sunday 11 September 2011

http://projectbandcamp.wordpress.com

Hello guys, no blogs from me on ages and now I do two in one day.

John McBlain who is the best DJ I know and I listen to in TC's Cumnock is a Director of Project Bandcamp has set up a wordpress site and hopefully Alex Hamilton is helping him. Alex has a wordpress of his own (pretty please Alex). Unfortunately this is blogger and I haven't used wordpress.

So John asked me what I thought. I gave him it straight (thats all I am going to say) but I want to see if anybody who visits my page has thought about the wordpress site

I have left only 3 links on my favourite blogs and Project Bandcamp is one of them. I am sorry to those I did list, I will reinstate that soon. The other link gives me my most traffic so I aint removing that. So give them some feedback.

Monday Morning Queen by projectbandcamp

That is the tune.

This is his twitter link

This is the facebook link

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment