Saturday 25 June 2011

Hello

I am quick busy today. I have had a haircut this afternoon (and a bath since).

I watched Qualifying in F1. As usual Vettel is in pole.

I have just got to capping for last night, so far I have these of Wendy Hurrell at Wimbledon doing BBC London weather

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

and yes I do like that outfit.

I also enjoyed last nights Smackdown.

Tonight is Family Fun Evening at Cumnock RFC so I will be down there.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment