Friday 11 September 2009

Scrum V, STV Rugby and my own internet sites

Cumnock RFC Chatboard Link

I just put this on Cumnockrugby chatbaord, I know I don't talk Cumnock RFC on here, but this wasn't officially sanctioned Cumnock RFC news, so it's more about me than news on Cumnock RFC. So here it is:-

Some of you guys may know I try to watch Srcum V on Friday nights and the welsh legend Rick O'Shea. Its on the BBC red button from 7pm. Cardiff blues had an amazing try just before the end of the first half. They are playing Munster. beever asked me if Jamie Roberts was playing. I text scrum to 81012 and got an answer oh "not soon enough" from Rick.

Also if you don't watch fanscrene, watch STV rugby on Sundays at 5.30pm. It is now giving Magners league highlights on all that weekends games.

I forgot to put my name on the text, so just got the answer.

If any of the rest of you use twitter, remember to follow me on twitter for Cumnock RFC news (even when Jim and Harry post on the blog, you get a tweet from me), my normal tweets including #followfriday and my thomasblah (nothing to do with rugby)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment