Thursday 13 August 2009

Thursday 13th August

Well nice time after visiting Ian. At work I tried to work with Ann some of the time today. I needed lots of help from Ann and the rest of the staff.

The ice cream is nearly fixed. We will be fully ok after we see a joiner for the door. I have to go in early Friday.

Got my bus home on time tonight, a woman was heading south of New Cumnock and had to try and catch a train at Auchinleck. Bus got them there in plenty of time.

I then had membership stuff and other website stuff for Cumnock Rugby at home before heading to rugby club.

I also tried my experiment again where I wear shorts below my jeans when I outside.
Nobody noticed as usual. It was tartan colour shorts. Bed time for me now.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment