Monday 31 August 2015

It's Saturday Rugby, Sunday Glasgow Summer Sessions & Bank Holiday Monday caps

Firstly thank you to Judith Ralston for retweeting my last blog. Lots of people read it. I will start with weekend before I get to caps. Saturday we had some rugby. Got down club nice and early for 2nd team strips to be worn, Cumnock were playing Uddingston at 1.00pm. Got down in time and Cumnock won 54-31. Got back up to club to discover birthday party booked for outside and club. I am glad to say Scotland were playing Italy at Murrayfield and Scotland won with Mark Bennett from Cumnock scoring last try. The party lasted a long while and I had a great time with Jim and Stewart. On Sunday I was going to Glasgow Summer Sessions. Left Cumnock 2.05pm and got to Bellahouston Park 4.45pm. This is Burns was already on stage and the place was already busy. I found somewhere to stand. I had found a problem Calvin Harris was due on 9.15pm. Last bus to Cumnock from Buchanan Bus Station 10.05pm. I would miss at least most of Calvin Harris. Disciples were ok, John Newman on other hard start was amazing, loud, great instruments. I loved it. That was highlight of show. Ellie Goulding came on and shouted about people fighting. It was about 8.00pm and people were fighting, I wasn't surprised, I saw fighting at 6.00pm last year. I'm not surprised people were held last night. After seeing another fight at other side of Bellahouston Park I knew I might try and get shuttle bus back to Glasgow. One problem, they weren't shifting. I got a 20 minute walk to get to Paisley Road West normal bus stops. I think that's a bit rubbish can't they set a bus however busy still takes those back to Glasgow in non peak times. Calvin Harris I think came on 9.30 according to twitter with 10.45 finish (I was back in Kilmarnock then). I enjoyed Saturday, I didn't Sunday. So I hope somebody reads that bit. Here is bank holiday Monday caps. Let's start with Kylie Pentilow on ITV News who normally does regional news. Next up on STV News Gordon Chree Now over to USA with Maria and Paul on KY3 Last up Liz, Greg and April on KGUN9 GMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment