Thursday 9 July 2015

It's Cumnock RFC, KGUN9, KY3, Reporting Scotland and some England.

Today I sent this email out for Cumnock Rugby Club:- For the attention of members Cumnock RFC Annual General Meeting is on Thursday 9th July 2015 at 7.00pm. It is being held in function hall. As always could members please make the effort to attend. Cumnock Rugby Club is holding a Car Treasure Hunt. It is on Saturday 11th July 2015. Leaving from Cumnock Rugby Club between 7.00-8.00pm It is £10.00 per car and food is provided on return. 1st Prize - Deluxe Hamper 2nd Prize - "Night at the movies" For more information call Lorna Wilson Catriona Hunter I hope people read it. Anyway I haven't blogged much last few days, the club stuff is starting again as you can see. I saw Maria from KY3 ozarks start periscoping so starting watching a bit. Here are some ky3 and kgun9 caps. Better say I have finally organised my iPad mini screen. Now I was watching Reporting Scotland last night and saw Caroline Henderson, who was on STV Edinburgh a while ago. Nice to see Caroline again and reply I got on twitter. This morning Catriona Shearer did news. Now I got some English presenters from last night, starting with Holly Green on Spotlight. Next up on Midlands Today, pretty in pink top Rebecca Wood. Last up on East Midlands Today, Natalie Jackson with sport. So you all know what I have in 4 hours and tomorrow is delivery and give £5 bonus ball at 5.00pm, Saturday you know as well. Bye for now. Thomas the blogger and shortly 8 season webmaster of Cumnock RFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment