Thursday 2 April 2015

April fools day with @stvglasgow & lots of @stvedinburgh

Last night, saw on #riversideshow about deep fried Lettuce, and went April Fool. I wasn't for taking that one. But I decided to some caps of Riversideshow and of course some news. Let's start with Lucy Whyte on Scotland Tonight. Next up David Farrell, Jennifer Reoch & Kayleigh McLeod on #riversideshow Now over to #fountainbridgeshow on STV Edinburgh with Ewen Cameron, Hayley Matthews, Lori McNeill, Zara Janjua and Fi Miller. Now I hope the nice STV Edinburgh is reading this and recognise the next bit. As you may know Cumnock RFC face Alloa in BT Bowl at Murrayfield on Saturday 18th April at 11.00am kick off. Bronwyn Torrie is in charge of programme at Murrayfield (probably among other things) and I saw Bronwyn had worked at STV Edinburgh, probably when Nick Rougvie was there as well before going to cricket. Nick dealt with me and Jim Morrison (was president then) a few years ago on twitter/facebook/website. As you may know I am webmaster of club. Yesterday I bought a new tracksuit for final with Iain McKenzie. So it's only 2 weekends to Murrayfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment