Thursday 5 March 2015

Stewart White, don't check answer before it comes out.

That wasn't the headline I thought I would be using. Sara Thornton looked up when warmest last time it was and Stewart read it out before the graphic came up. So here is Sara on last night. Now some less controversial caps. Let's start with Sophie Raworth Next up Sarah Keith Lucas Next up Sue Charles on BBC Wales For the person who stopped my crabbit by someone texting me 7.15am after me going to sleep 1.30am after watching cricket (which Scotland lost again) is Elizabeth Rizzini. Incase you think that's all I have done this morning, I text parents about training tonight, printing sheets out later and away from club bought Glasgow Summer Sessions ticket for Bellahouston Park on Presale after I worked out correct link to use, so look out Calvin Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment