Friday 28 November 2014

trousers or skirts, part 2 skirts

Now as normal I was watching Good News and Demetri Marchessini is a donor to UKIP. A opinion as reported "only skirts excite men" I am quoting wikipedia. So I am splitting my blog posts today, showing both trousers and skirts/dresses looking good Here is the link to trouser blog So this one I am starting with Laura Tobin on Good Morning Britain Next up is Andrea Brymer on STV Aberdeen The other thing about yesterday I think some of the BBC ladies got a memo saying wear blue. We start with Look East and Susie Fowler-Watt Also on (the now) on Look East is Sara Thornton (also notice cup of tea on left of screen a few times) On the BBC News at Six was Sophie Raworth. So thank you for reading and hope the americans enjoyed Thanksgivings Day and Happy St Andrews Day on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment