Tuesday 18 November 2014

So its more Scottish stuf mostly #ripnathan

Hello, well Scotland Football beat Rep of Ireland Friday. I went to Scotland rugby team vs New Zealand and it was very close. I dont blame Laidlaw for missing, Dan Carter missed twice. Sunday we had rugby and won and everyone got on. Monday we had committee meeting last night. Today I little bit of capping starting with Kirsteen Macdonald on BBC Reporting Scotland Next up Kelly Ann Woodland on STV News Next up I did some BBC World with Geeta Guru-Murthy Last up I went on 4od and take a couple of caps each day from Rachel Riley on Countdown. Now I have to get ready for Scotland vs England and my respects as well as probably most of Cumnocks goto Nathan McSeveney who died at Scotland vs Rep of Ireland at Celtic Park on Friday. I don't think I knew him but he and his family deserves respect for what happenned. #ripnathan

No comments:

Post a Comment