Wednesday 12 November 2014

Its some rugby and STV News at Six from Glasgow

Hello, how are we all. I will start with Saturday when Mark Bennett started for Scotland Rugby Team against Argentina. Well Mark started, I would have loved Mark to score a try, but it didn't happen. That night I thought I want to goto New Zealand game, I bought the ticket on Sunday, this is my email from Scottish Rugby Matchday info:- So went past Sunday, meeting on Monday. We produced this on Tuesday for Cumnock Rugby Club for Scotland V Tonga at Rugby Park. Tickets on sale from Thursday night (just to print those, already designed though). Today i went for lunch and it ended in Kickmichael, soup and Breast of chicken with haggis, sauces. Amazing. Now the telly bit, I saw John Mackay say he was wearing a red tie, as Sheelagh McLaren wanted to colour co-ordinate (I also saw new advert for #riversideshows tea for a tenner). So I decided to do some capping of STV News from Glasgow. Lets start with John Mackay Lets move onto Sharon Frew Next up Grant Russell Next up on air passenger duty and airports, political correspondent Claire Stewart So now onto main sport and as its Wednesday its Sheelagh McLaren The Scotland V England football game next Tuesday (which is live on STV) has even moved our Royal Hotel quiz from Tuesday to Wednesday next week. So hopefully you can see I have Edinburgh and Kilmarnock in my sights in next couple of weekends. Thanks to all the readers of my blog, somehow for very little blogging I got nearly 200 views last week, so thank you one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment