Friday 24 October 2014

Blogtober day 24

On Tuesday I was talking to Shaun and then hatched a plan to go to Oktoberfest on the Thursday.

Got the 3.45 bus from Cumnock and got off at Central train station. I walked along river and even passed Cartha, first time I've been past the crash site. It was band on when I got there a 2 pint pitcher for £11.00.

Most of the music was German, a language I never learned. The bit that was on Riverside show did help a little. I spent a few hours there and headed back at 9.00pm and got a KFC and waited in bar at Central Train Station after finishing it for 2310 train to Dumfries.  I got on train, fell asleep at crossmyloof, woke up at Braehead then fell asleep again. The nice inspector woke me just after Kilmarnock before my Auchinleck stop, so thank you to that man. I passed St Enoch and enjoyed Scottish Rugby as one.

How do I feel today. Cramp! I must have walked a few miles and my legs are definitely telling me this morning.

Here are my photos from Oktoberfest 















No comments:

Post a Comment