Tuesday 12 August 2014

Some STV News men, Bbc Spotlight being happy and Kaddy



Ok yesterday I saw Guardians of the galaxy, it wasn't my taste somehow. I didn't enjoy it, apart fae tunes.


Today it's yipworld with scunnered, it's a bit wet.

That's why I am indoors.

Right start with some Gordon Chree on internet and physical shopping, followed by John Mackay in one of his new ties.












Next bit is from BBC Spotlight on sky 967. They were doing happy, by Pharell Williams (better than my version on Sunday night I tried at karaoke with Eleanor. Don't ask me there names, I don't really know them.

































Last bit is Kaddy Lee Preston on South East Today with late weather














Also thank you again to all of you reading my blah, about another 100 last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment