Thursday 24 July 2014

BBC Spotlight weather and STV Glasgow News

Firstly thank you to the 60 people who read my blog over past few days. Also for a bit more telly and other stuff I am on twitter @thomasc1973

Well first I did this short Instagram this morning at club


First set of caps today is Holly Green doing BBC Spotlight weather at lunchtime.


















Next up is Rachel McTavish on STV Glasgow News at 3.30pm. Rachel has presented London, STV news in Glasgow and Edinburgh, so thought some of you make it. Also read the right hand side to see more news

















Bar reading Cumnock Chronicle piece on Mark Bennett in Scotland team for rugby 7s (well I am going Saturday, Sunday) I Saw Storm Huntley was interviewed and pictured in Daily Record http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/tv-weathergirl-storm-huntley-unusual-3904999
I actually like the interview more than the photo shoot (and I don't normally buy the paper).

So I decided to do some caps of Storm today.










So it's bye from me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment