Friday 25 October 2013

Its Friday, the 25th October

Morning all (well this is when I am typing it. Well I just about survived rugby club last week, but yes it was very long. On Saturday we went to Mull, I got up at 5am. We won 23-9 Saturday night was a good night after the win. A few of us saw Signal Fires in Lorne Bar I was still glad when I got home the following day. On Tuesday Mark Bennett was named in Scotland Squad for Autumn Internationals, yeah! So look what arrived in post this morning after some activity Tuesday afternoon. My ticket for Japan game. I can't work out why they keep putting my middle initial on the tickets, when its computer. So this morning I did some capping as well. Here is a few more Lindsey Russell on Blue Peter Also doing those I saw Annabel Tiffin with some pizza, with Roger Johnson The other set of caps is Angela Maclean on BBC Alba - An La Also watched the end of CSI NY, it was a good ending. I am also glad Arrow is back and has moved on in the story, its not the same as last year. My calendar is filling up nicely now for next couple of months, Isle of Mull and Oban was first. Next is Butlins reunion at start of November, next weekend after that is Japan game and WWE at Braehead on Sunday, following weekend rugby. Twitayr is sorted, eating and lazer quest and then its 40 years old. Hope everyone is good out there and enjoy. Addition The other side of rugby is ofcourse you make a lot of friends. I didn't know this morning if I would make it, but I got to burial of Tom Mitchell, who is a man i had many a pint with in my time in rugby club, who just happens to be a ex president. I got home at midday and was out at 12.30pm in my black tie, shirt and trousers, looking ready. You will be missed Tam.

No comments:

Post a Comment