Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wednesday 3 July 2013 including @wendyhurrell & @nicolamcalley

Incase I don't do a blog tomorrow, USA readers, enjoy your 4th of July. Now did everyone read the bottom of my blog yesterday about Wendy Hurrell and #techfail To carry on from that I decided to cap lunchtime news on BBC London where Wendy was on. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Now I will go to other side of the country and upto Nicola McAlley, the Inverness based reporter for STV News. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host and last thing, the Lions will need lots of luck on Saturday, I can't really agree with team were playing. I hope Richie Gray see more than Ryan Grant did. Its definately Warren Gatlands team.

No comments:

Post a Comment