Thursday 13 October 2011

Audioboo and other things

thursday fae me (mp3)

Well that was the audioboo. Then a few minutes later I got an email about micro rugby, which gave me 20 minutes of web work.

Then Ian text me, I dont think I need to say anything about that (your not getting it anyway).

I got across to shop to buy milk, I got my breakfast and went to rugby. The event went quite well. I ended up refereeing 6 games (yes I am slightly tired, but was wearing my boots). I was still around there until 3pm. I saw Brian Loy in the precinct and he said Ann was away for flu jab, which I had forgot to get. So I headed across to health centre and asked for my flu jab. I left there 4pm after getting it.

I have had my dinner and I am back at club at 7pm (not the usual time).

I hope you all have a good weekend, even though I know some out there wont.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment