Saturday 7 August 2010

Saturday 7th August


Well another Saturday has come. This week has been fairly quite. I just kept myself busy with Cumnock RFC website. Pitchero loaded in the scottish reserve leagues (2nds) so I could add them. I decided after talking to friend NOT to head to Clydebank 10s as I wasn't sure (and I have something on tonight). I have also THANK YOU PLAYERS for memberships to add. I paid mine a few weeks ago. I also had a bit of work to do on mini/midi registration day.

On the other front I have received my buspass, which is making life easier. Also with a bus through Backrogerton (the area of town I live in) that helps as well. My INR was fine on Thursday so I aint there for a few weeks but I have a ECG 24 hour recording next week. My sleep until last night had got better after coming back from Sally's.

The Auchinleck Festival started last night with the Macdonald Brothers. I know some people had a good night with seeing people pass after 2am on their way home. I didn't go to community centre to see them. The LaFontaines are on The Railway Hotel tonight and I am looking forward to it. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I may go down and watch The Ghosties at Talbot Park.

I hope you all have a good weekend!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment