Friday 23 July 2010

Update time

Well I have been trying to stay quite this week. My appointment down at East Ayrshire Community Hospital in Cumnock went well yesterday, I aint there next week. I spoke to a friend called Frank who I haven't seen for a while and I am going to (probably) have lunch next week with him.

My sleep patterns seem to be getting better which is a relief. Wednesday to Thursday was only twice and Thursday to Friday was straight through. I did karaoke last night as well with Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day which was my usual way.

On the rugby front the fixtures appear to be done now but now I hope the members get paying their memberships as I have started to do the list. The preseason games start in a couple of weeks. Apart from that I have tried to do nothing at night.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment