Monday 15 February 2010

My weekend again

Gilbert XT400 Rugby ball.Image via Wikipedia

Phew, were getting there.

Saturday as you may have guessed I enjoyed until about 70 minutes in Wales vs Scotland. The club did get slightly busier after I took my photo.

I watched France vs Ireland as well and FRANCE should win the 6nations. I went home at 7pm with the tables left one way. I watched Fantastic Four again, then my Super Ex Girlfriend (most of it, ive recorded the rest).

I got up around 9am and got ready for the longer day in the club. I got a phonecall and after getting out the bath I discovered somebody had been in to do more work on the tables, which the S1 needed postmatch. So I spoke to the lassies already in hall and we got it sorted. Also when I spoke to East Ayrshire Council just after new year about my first aid certificate they said they would sent it to rugby club. 1 Problem, THEY SENT IT TO KILMARNOCK RUGBY CLUB. I got it handed to me on Sunday by Stephen Taylor. I now have my first aid certificate.

The s1 finished at 1.40pm and at 1.45 the engagement party came in, phew. The party was here to 8.30pm. We put the Italy vs England 6 nations game on through on the bar and about a dozen were in for it, including a player who had got injured the day before (in crutches). It wasn't too mad at any point and the regulars came in at 5pm and the boys from Cardiff arrived around 8pm. I was kept just busy.

When I left the club I had a kebab for my dinner (as I was tired and not cooking).

I watched the Gordon Brown vs Piers Morgan interview and I liked it. The programme finished about 11.20 and I went straight to bed. I was tired. I slept to 9am this morning. I know I needed the sleep.

Now I have to sign on and I have committee meeting tonight.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment