Wednesday 6 January 2010

My home





Yeah this morning I got up as I found a puddle in my sink and checked the bath and there was a puddle in there as well. I think my pipe might have froze.

This morning I went and did some shopping down the street, wrapped up some stuff for my parents who got home yesterday. My mum is 62 on Friday. So I visited Andy and her. Next I paid a very quick visit to Aunty Margaret for a small job to do. I also said a quick hello to my cousin David. After 1 last visit to pay a bill I was going to grab 12.30 bus bus just missed it so I headed to council housing office where I phoned up repairs service about the small puddle. They told me I can have somebody tomorrow (Thursday). I headed home on 12.45pm bus. I warned my neighbour (downstairs) what was happening (incase it affects him) and checked my hosue again.

The puddle has increased (as you can see in the video). Thankfully my heating is fine. I checked yahoo there and it said I am already -4. Another cold night ahead (apart from all the coffee I will drink).

I hope East Ayrshire Council is quick tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment