Thursday 24 September 2009

Good evening its Thursday 24th September

I hope we are all good today. It's my day off tomorrow. hurrah!

I have been busy on facebook still with Cumnock RFC I even added a few friends of my own for me on facebook.

I wanted to go to the @newmediabrekkie this morning at 29 in Glasgow, but I was working from 9am this morning down at Ayr, so I couldn't. I wish to thank for Craig McGill for tweeting during the event and giving updates (which I liked).

I have also been watching the news on ITV plc sueing STV for so much money and did not like on the news article in the Daily Record not really saying anything about ITV plc not allowing STV's auditors to check the accounts for when STV is suppose to owe the money for. Go check the STV forum to see what I am talking about.

Now any of my friends on twitter will know I do #followfriday every week and this week is no expection, but this time I am putting it on here as well.

Ms_cornwall - bird and blogger
weeyin13 - Ayrshire mafia member and blogger
tookiebunten - Ayrshire blogger(and retweet my blogspot addresses (no this isn't all rugby)
Mirantha - Ayrshire, Strictly (yes I watch it)
Braescotland - Scotland jobs and great girl.
DJmissfrenchie - Music ace.
CraigMcGill - Scottish tweeter and a whole load other. I wonder if you will talk on newmediabrekkie in Glasgow
CentCaps - capper and moderator on international caps on TVNewscaps
lindalou343 - Ayrshire and great musician and mate.
Caldjr - great Scottish man
Life of Bob - new on twitter and ayrshire youngster. He tweets A LOT
JoReynolds55 - great welsh girl
Shadwell1970 - another JT fan and great tweeter
lliswerryguy - youtube videos are briliant and likes (sometimes) gmtv.
Lj_chi - CHICAGO america, tvnewscaps sports fan (a lot better on college football than me)
B26marauder - another capper.
rbmartin - NHS fan and strictly fan (not when it's filling.
dezbee2008 - american.
Josh_biggs funny american who Ashton Kucher stole his joke

Apologies if I have forgot anybody.

Have a good night.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment