Wednesday 17 June 2009

Tuesday/Wednesday

Well the past couple of days has mostly been worked based. We had our stocktake last night. I started at 2pm, got counting straight away. On the big visit Rachel was in for a director did come down, but not the highest one.

Just before I left house and on bus I tweet a lot on #iranelection and found somebody called Eucriel who I would trust.

The weather was really sunny yesterday and I had a big jacket with me. You remember my picture from Monday. I only had my work fleece on (bad idea). I looked at the weather Tuesday mornign and saw wednesday was going to be wet. I decided then to take my big jacket. You have seen it on my twitter picture (in the background).

We finished gift shop roughly 7.15pm, I had chineese curry with noodles for tea (takeaway). We started counting Essentials near 8pm and finished at 10pm.
Some of the staff yesterday had started at 8am or just after it. I feel worse for them. I went to bed in Ayr at 11.30ish.

I worked this morning and the rain was indeed coming down. There had been water in restaurant roof come through. Thankfully the shops didn't.

Just had Ann & Myra with me today and we ordered soft toys and served. The sun came out this afternoon, which got us slightly busier.

Then I headed home, great off tomorrow.

I had ordered some things on ebay and 1 has arrived and DHL have tried to deliver another. I have called them and they are bringing it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment