Friday 12 June 2009

More about me

I thought I had better add some more details about me, instead of just leaving at the top of my profile.

I am on the committee of Cumnock Rugby Club, both the "big club" cttee and after May I joined the mini/midi cttee as well.

At that AGM I was asked what I am and I am the webmaster. Being at both committees mean I get a lot of information I need.

So thats me I cover from 8 years old to 50 something year olds in the rugby.

Unfortunately my health went worse this year so I just keep busy at rugby but I still get up around 8am most mornings.

I use a lot of social networking sites, mostly I admit for rugby.

The links are Cumnock rugby website, twitter, bebo, facebook, myspace,

My instant messenger links are msn: trobertc73@yahoo.co.uk and skype: trobertc

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment