Monday 1 July 2013

Todays telly, Monday 1st July 2013

Yes it's Monday 1st July. The schools in East Ayrshire are now on holiday. Its just poor Dumfries & Galloway that are still in class. So far today I have walked 3.5 miles, all in Cumnock, upto Caponacre and back then rugby club to put away new sled for seniors.
Inbetween that I did watch some telly. First off I am starting with Sian Welby I discovered last week 5 news puts some things on youtube and Sian used to get capped all the time, but I havent seen many for a while so I decided to start. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Next up we have Kawser Quamer Kawser is a South West England Weather presenter, covering Spotlight, Points West, South Today in midweek mornings, afternoons and weekends. I thought this was a new dress so decided to cap some. Also BBC brought back a web page where certain regions you dont need full view. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment