Tuesday 12 March 2013

Judith Ralston - BBC Reporting Scotland and red nose day

Now as most of you will know I sometimes (less time than before) cap images on television, mostly in Scotland now and I am a fan on facebook of Judith Ralston. Now I saw this picture (hope Judith minds me putting it on my little blog of this picture Judith as part of BBC Scotland is doing something funny for money on Comic Relief night on Friday. The outfit is Madonna. Now last night (Monday) Judith looked like this in Black and White image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host Now to make sure they have a big success don't forget (in the United Kingdom) text march 70005 and you give a fiver or go onto rednoseday website and before you asked I already paid a fiver during Graham Nortons show. Ps for more caps of Judith, goto Breaking News Caps

No comments:

Post a Comment