Tuesday 8 December 2009

Rage against the machine UPDATE

Rage against the machine website
At 3pm Wednesday UK time we want #ratm4xmas to trend on twitter.

AS A TRENDING TOPIC
IF WE ALL PUT THAT AS OUR TWEETS WE ARE SURE TO BECOME A TRENDING TOPIC (ULTIMATLY EXPANDING OUR MARKET)

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW IT WITH INFO ON THE GROUP, MAYBE A LINK TO THE SITE

ONCE WE GET TWITTER ON BOARD WE'LL BE FLYING HIGH. There needs to be 150 tweets a minute for it to trend (approximately).

If even all my followers (including spammers) did it, we would trend. I supposedly have 446 followers. Time to do some work.

There is 400,000 facebook users as fans of this group.

Come on.

Also check this blog


UPDATE:-
I tried doing this at 3pm and didn't trend and I even managed to annoy people who follow me, so please take your direction on your tweets from this blog link

No comments:

Post a Comment